The Shores of Jupiter is just one of the great communities in Jupiter where you can find some great home values.
It is now on average 47% cheaper to buy than to rent for 5 years assuming a 4.8% interest rate, 15% tax bracket in the West Palm Beach area.*
So renters, it may be time that you take the Homebuyer Challenge. To help you understand the financial impact of buying vs. renting, I have gathered some tools and articles that may help you decide if the time is right for you.
Now may be an especially good time to buy a home in Jupiter.
- According to Realtor.com you could save more than $200,000 over 30 years:
$217,726: That’s What You’ll Save (Give or Take) If You Buy a Home Now
- Sun Sentinel states that even with the rising cost of homes, it is a still a more cost affective to own a home than rent one in South Florida as rents increase as home prices rise. Buying a home still beats renting.
- Trulia has an interactive map of the United States that allows you to adjust interest rates, tax rates and number of years you stay in the home.
- Realtor.com also has quite a few Rent vs Buy calculators to help you get a clearer picture.
- To learn more about buying a home, read this article by Amy Fontinelle on Investopidia.com. Amy has some great advice on how to meet the Homebuyer Challenge head on.
- You can use the following calculators to get a general idea of the financial benefit of home ownership and how much you can afford to pay for a home.
* Rent vs. Buy: Which is Cheaper for You?